Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Part IV

Well time goes by so fast and life beings to chance. And thoughts and feelings being to take form. Well late one night we find Micheal eating alone after work. And he is caught in his thoughts.....

Micheal: Ashley and I have been living together for a while now. She has been such a wonderful person to me. I wonder if or maybe could me and her become something. hmmm, She may have a boyfriend or something. Or maybe she wants to just be friends. I don't know. I'll ask her in the morning. maybe *sigh Oh what am I fooling. she won't go for me..... Oh man I think I got it bad. I never thought that I would sitting here trying to figure out my feelings for my best friend.

Yeah Micheal has it worse then he realize it. But it will soon come to light. After he finish eating he cleared up the kitchen and went up stairs.. And he notice that he room door was cracked. So Micheal stepped into her room and looked in one her. As he watched her sleep, this feeling came over him.....


Micheal: Oh man I never really look at her. She is so beautiful. Wow! I want to take her out on a date maybe she will go out with me. I just want to give her a kiss on those lovely lips... Oh man... I'm going to just have to ask her. But I think that I'll give my brother call and talk to him about this.

He lives out of her room making sure that he doesn't wake her. As he left her room he whispered....

Micheal: "Sweet dreams my love"



It was about 4:30am when Ashley got up and was getting herself ready for work.. was heading for the bathroom to get her shower out of the way.. And while she was there.

Ashley: Wow I'm so proud of him he has really changed in such a short time.. I'm can believe it. He has enough money to move out and get his own now. I wonder why he is still here. Well I'm sure that will come soon. But he have been a very big help. I hope that he does stick around for a little while longer.. It is nice to have someone to come home too.


As she was finishing up her shower. She went back to her room, and got dressed.. And she wanted to see if Micheal was still up.

She walked to his door, and knocked... ~paused~ then called out to him. She didn't get and answer. So she knocked again and called out to him again. So see opened the door and she walked over to his bed....

Ashley: Micheal?! Micheal?!

As she called out to him she looked at him in a new way., and began to feel something for him. This feeling that she had for him were old feels that were waking up. She hadn't this was way about him in a long time.
She thought to herself.

Ashley: Oh no I can't be feeling this way about him. He is my best friend, and beside all those females that ask him for to sign stuff. He would most likely grab one of them before me. Oh my god why am I thinking like this. I have to get out of here. I need to go to work... *sigh *sigh...

She walked out of his room forgetting about breakfast. She just can't believe that she is thinking this way about him. How could she that is her best friend for whom she has be helping and also setting that old flame that mite open a whole boat load of feelings... What is a girl to do...

It was about 10:30 am when Micheal got up and got himself together. He had he breakfast when he decided to give his brother Teddy a call. As the phone rings when Teddy's wife answer.

Woman: Hello?!

Micheal: Hey Kat, How are you? Is my brother around?

Katherine: Oh hey Mike, I'm doing good. He is upstairs. Hold on I'll get him...


She sits down the phone and calls for him. Then he gets to the phone.


Teddy: Hello?

Micheal: Hey Teddy it me Mikey..

Teddy: Hey there it is nice to hear from you man.. I'm proud of you kid. You are doing good man.. I never thought I would turn on the TV and see my baby brother on there.. Wow kid, You did good with yourself. So what's?

Micheal: *sigh... Thanks man.. I'm glad that I could make you proud of me. But I have a little problem that I need some advise on.

Teddy: Yea, what's that?

Micheal: I couldn't have done this without Ashley's help.

Teddy: aw yea Ash...I remember her.. How is she?

Micheal: *sigh she is great Teddy, I think I'm falling for her, man. And I need your help. I want to ask her out, but it has been a while since I have been on a date and I'm scared shit less. What do I do?

Teddy:(begins laughing) Mikey, Have you told her?

Micheal:9pauses) ah no I haven't

Teddy: Then, I think you need to do that first before you go off trying to ask her out on a date. You need to talk to her first kid. I thought I taught you better then that, man.

Micheal: You did, it has just been so long. And I never thought that I would fall for my best friend.

Teddy:(laughing) Life is funny that way Mikey, life is funny that way...

Micheal: *sigh.. okay I'll talk to her and then see what happens..

Teddy : Good, and tell me what happens alright.

Micheal: I will, thanks for listening to me, and helping me out.

Teddy: No problem kid. I'm your brother. I haven't stopped being that. You take care Mikey.

Micheal: I will

Teddy: Micheal!?

Micheal: Yeah

Teddy: I love ya kid.. keep in touch from time to time.. Let your brother know how ya doing.

Micheal: (silent for a moment...) I love you too Teddy. And I will keep in touch.



they hang up the phone, And Micheal had some tears in his eyes. For his brother is the one whom stood by him. He really missed him and enjoyed talking to him again. So now he needs to get a plan together and get it working to win her over.. This is going to take some skill.



___________________________________________________________



Wow now that is a total 360 right there... He is falling for her. and she is falling for him and neither one knows about how each other feels.. I wonder how is this plan is going to go...

3 comments:

S@n said...

:D what a great surprise that they both feel the same:D

i love this chapter, i really enjoyed the conversation between the two brothers :D
great job..:D looking forward to next chapter:D bye bye
take care

Lady Jay said...

Thanks so much. And I did I get you message.

Leah said...

They're falling in love - how romantic. :)