Sunday, July 8, 2007

Part V

About a couple of month has passed,

Ashley gets home from work early and was greeted by her dog "Roxy". Roxy was so happy to see her owner home, she started jumping...

Ashley: Hey girl! I missed you too girl.. (laughing)

She takes out for a walk to let her run around for a little bit... See some dog friends..

She brings her back home and get settled in to start dinner. She has been wanting to talk to Micheal for a while and now that she is home early enough to do so. She wanted to take this chance to get her feels out on the table and see what happens with that. She is a little sacred.. but she manages to not burn the pork chops..

She finish eating her food and put his away so he come eat when he gets home.. To get her mind off of what she wants to talk to him about. She grab the newspaper and started reading..

She did the crossword puzzles and word searches. And read every last article that was read in this newspaper. But couldn't get her fear out of her mind. She was afraid that he may reject her.

She was scared that is he does reject her he would leave. And really like having him around.. And she finally realized at that moment that she has falling in love with him. And scared to lose him, oh man what to do feared...
Then she heard his car pull up in the drive way. She goes into the kitchen and pulls his plate out and heats it up and placed it on the table.. And sat down..... Micheal walks in and smells her cooking. And was happy to see that she waited up for him. He sure has been wanting to talk to her about how he has been feeling.


Micheal: This is great, and taste good too. And thanks for waiting up for me.

Ashley: I never got a chance to tell you how proud I am of you and that you have done very well. I'm happy to have you around. (paused)
Can I ask you a question?

Micheal: Ah? sure Ash, Are you okay?

Ashley: Yes Mike I'm fine. I just wanted to know if you are dating anyone?

Micheal: Well remember Brandi our neighbor? She has asked me out a couple of times and when and got some drinks the other night. But I'm not really dating anyone. Why are you dating anyone?

Ashley: Ah No I'm not dating anyone. Do you like Brandi?

Micheal: Do I like her? Yea, she is just a friend, But I would like to know if you want to go out on a date with me?

Ashley: Huh?! who what me? Really!

Micheal: Ah? yea!


Ashley: Ah?! Sure only if you want to. I mean I don't want to take you away from your friend and all...

She thought to herself..:: Dam move Ash, you just pushed him right into her arms.. I mean Brandi is nice looking and all but I can't let her have him::


Micheal: I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't want to take you out.. This whole time I have been trying to find a way to ask you out. I even talked to my brother to get some advise. I also talked to Brandi she even told me I should just ask you and see what happens...


Ashley:: So I guess is just a friend. Wow there I go jumping the gun again. hmm, :: Well then I get we are going to go out on a date. So where are we going?


Micheal: (laughs) where ever you want to go..


Ashley: hmm Now that is the kind of talk I like to hear... (laughs) I must ask why did it take you so long to ask me?


Micheal: I was scared that if you did feel the same way you would ask me to leave. And I didn't want to leave you. Because,...


Ashley: Because, because what?!

Micheal: Because I had fallen in love with you


Ashley's mouth drop to the floor. She didn't expect that kind of answer. She did know that he felt this way about her. She never knew, he hid it so well. And all this time she was scared to tell him that wanted to be with him.

So after dinner they went into the living room...

Ashley: Micheal

Micheal: Yes Ash?

Ashley: I never thought that our friendship would go this way. You have always been dear to me, and I have loved you for that. But never thought that...

Before she could finish her sentence Micheal step close to her and pressed his lips against hers. The kiss made time stand still. It was like nothing else matter at this moment. When this kiss proved that this is for real.

Ashley could feel heart beat slow down in this moment. Micheal could feel all his emotions behind this kiss. This one kiss was that powerful and brought tears to Ashley's eyes. As their lisp parted. Micheal looks at her with concern...

Micheal: Ashley are you alright, *sigh, I'm sorry I just felt that...

Ashley: It is okay Micheal, I'm fine... I just never knew you felt that way. I never knew...

Micheal: Ashley I really do love you.. I would you to know and feel it in you heart. You are the only one in my life that has made a man out of me. You are the reason that I'm here.

Her is face is running with tears. She never had anyone that should here this type of love. She has never been in a relationship that really went this deep. But she holds a secret that not even he knows. This something that has been key to her strength.. Yes she has boyfriends before, Yes she has been in love before.. But this is different. This is true love, it only comes one type in a person life. But to be able to have it like this is more powerful then words.

______________________________________________________________________

So he has finally made his move, they both know how they feel.

But what can Ashley be hiding for so long...

Stay tune The the next Charter of "When does Friendship Change"

2 comments:

S@n said...

:( i read the chapter VI first:P oh well

i liked this part too:D

brandi? broke? lol:D

Im happy they are together now...

and im waiting for the wedding:D

Great job:D

have a great day:D

Leah said...

Took him quite a while to confess his love to her, didn't it? LOL!
I wonder what her secret might be...