Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Part VIIII (The End of the story but the beginning of a new)

We last left them sleeping soundly into the night. Their wedding is now two days, and all Ashley can do is think of how she wants this to be set up.

She is dreaming of what flowers to have, where she want the to be placed.. How are the sitting is going to be? Not to many people will be there, it is only a small wedding. That is about all they to show the world their true love for each other.

Well let go and see how this beginning gets started....





After Micheal gets up and heads off to work. Yes yes I know he is still working the day before his wedding is that crazy or what.
Tiffany stop pass to help get things together.

Ashley: Hey honey it is so good to see that you made over.. Thank you so much for coming.

Tiffany: Anything you sweetie, you know that. So where is Micheal? He should be here helping out.

Ashley: I know, but he had to go into work.

Tiffany: Oh well, honey you have only 24hours to go now. How do you feel?

Ashley: I'm so scared I don't know what to do. I love you know that, but this is my first marriage. I just want it to work and run smooth, You know. Oh! you are going to have puppies soon.

Tiffany: I know you are scared, but you know you don't have to go though with this if you are having second thoughts.. You know I'm for you in any decision that you make. Awww.....My Roxy is having pups, Oh that is wonderful. Great, You know I get one of the pups

Ashley: Yes, yes I know that you get one...

(they both laugh)

They have been setting up all day and they decided that, that was it. And everything is where it needs to be and now it is time for some girl talk... Micheal has finally come home and is in the living room lounge on the sofa relaxing. But he knows tomorrow it their big day.


Ashley: I'm glad that everything looks really good. I just hope everything goes well tomorrow

Tiffany: Oh honey it well you just need to stop doing that,

Ashley: Doing what....

Tiffany: Worry....

Tiffany: You worry to much. And it make me wonder about you honey.

Ashley: I know, I will try to keep it down

Tiffany: Okay..


To get her mind of things Tiffany started talking about the people in the neighborhood.

Tiffany: Hey did you hear about Madam Harrison

Ashley: No, what happen?

Tiffany: She let the dog out last night. But she for got to grab her keys. So she locked herself out too.

Ashley (laughing) Oh my... She is a mean old lady...

Tiffany: Oh, and Mr Green the pet shop owner..

Ashley: What about him?

Tiffany: I heard that he is sleeping with Ms. Hamilton, I also heard that he is seen there twice a week. He is always there after hours...

Ashley: Oh my! not Mr. Green and Ms. Hamilton, She is half his age.

Tiffany: I know, Nasty...


Ashley: Oh my, it is getting late and I have to get ready for tomorrow..

Tiffany: I know, it is getting late. Wow man time flys when your having fun.

Ashley: That is so true. But I love it when you come around. You just make everything so calm for me..

Tiffany: I know that I do. I had to keep you ground you know. (laughing)

Ashley: (laughing) I know

Tiffany: It is good to see you honey

Ashley: You too baby...

Tiffany: I'll see you tomorrow night.

Ashley: Okay honey Cya

After Tiffany left, Ashley went into the house where Micheal was. They started talk about how everything is going to be for tomorrow.

Micheal: Are you scared?

Ashley: A little, But we are going to be as one.

Micheal: Yes we are..

Ashley: But right know I need a good laugh.

With the quickness she was tickling him to death.. they both was laughing so hard. Man love is in the air with these two.

I tell this couple is really meant for each other. They can have some fun.


Aww here come some new members to the family. Four new puppies have been born. Three boys and one girl.
Names Peaches, Snoopy, Spike, and Scooby. Two of the boys have been sold Spike and Scooby, they Spike sold for about $388.

So that is not bad. But they both fell in love with Peaches and Snoopy. So those two are staying.
Well Scooby went to Tiffany. Ashley told her come and get him before someone come and claims him..



~The day of the Wedding~

Micheal gets up early to fix breakfast, Ashley comes down stairs.

Ashley: Now Micheal I'm going over Tiff's house to get my wedding dress. Her and I are coming back here.

Micheal: Why can't you just get dressed here?

Ashley: You know that I can't the groom shouldn't see the bride before the wedding.

Micheal: Okay! already that is just and ole wives tail. But if you want to go over her house then fine...

Well They clean up the kitchen, Ashley left for Tiff's house. Micheal was getting things ready..


They have finally said their I do's.. We have Micheal & Ashley Livingston.. They are over by the cake, doing the cute sharing a cake bite.

Ashley is sporting a black lace and white dress. Micheal is dressed in a black Japaneses suit.

Aww what love is in the air......

Ashley: Wow is has finally happen.

Micheal: Yes it has baby. You and I have come along way. And nothing is going to break us up.

Ashley: Indeed nothing.

Micheal: I love you, Mrs. Ashley Livingston

Ashley: I love you too, Mr. Micheal Livingston


They sat down to eat the cake....

Ashley: This cake is good I wonder who maybe it.

Micheal: Herman's Bakery made the cake.

Ashley: They will do our cakes for now on.

Micheal: I hear ya babe'

Ashley: So what is next.

Micheal: Time for use to go and have our Honeymoon.




Limo is pulling up for them to leave. All the guest have gone.

Ashley: So where are we going?

Micheal: We are going to Paris.

Ashley: Oh my honey that is great...

Micheal: I figured that you would like that.






Ashley wanted to make sure that all of her guest were good and gone before she runs for the Limo.

Micheal opens the door for her. So she can get in...


As some people would say that this is the end of the story.





But no no...

This story is only the beginning for them...

May they have a long and wonderful life.


Off to they honeymoon....

Have fun See ya when you get back.....




____________________________________________________________________

Well now the end has come for this story, and they have begun their own story.

Good luck to you The Livingston Family...

4 comments:

Leah said...

Haha, nervous about getting married, hmm, that Ashley, LOL! Well, at least they finally got married - and they had puppies.
Seems liek they're goign to be happy together. :)

Lady Jay said...

I'm glad you liked it thank you...
Sorry about the ending not enough pictures.. I hope to do better next time..

S@n said...

YAY they got married!!! :Dsorry it took me forever to read the last part...

but finally i got to read the happily ever after... hopefully they will be so happy together:D

:D great job:D i agree with you!! not enough pictures:D but it was great to read anyways:D i love the gossiping between the girls.. that Tiffany surely knows everything about everyone in town.:D lol

S@n said...

I was hoping to met Michael's brother:D lol:D