Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Part VIII

Well a couple of days has past and now it is time that they make their big move. Everything was packed. They decide that they would buy new stuff the house and leave this stuff for whom ever wanted it went they buy the house.
Just as the was going so right.. Micheal was called in to come to work, one of the cooks could make in so he had to go and cover the shift.

Micheal: Well Honey I'm off to work...

Ashley: Okay honey... You know the movers are coming today to move us to our new house.

Micheal: Oh yeah that is right. Well I know where the house is.

Ashley: Well then I'm going to pick up our new dog Rex from the pet store. He called and said that he was there.

Micheal: Oh okay then. Hmm New house new dog. There is only one move thing to do after all of this.

Ashley: Yes and that is to make our union final.

Micheal: Yes that is to get married to you.. hmm I can't wait

Ashley: Oh yes, me either. Well honey you better go

Micheal: Okay see ya tonight

Ashley: Okay baby


Before he left, they shared a beautiful kiss. It was so gentle and loving.

"Could this day get any better". The thought ran through her mind.

After the unlock their lips, but they handle each other like this was the last time they would see each.

Since a weird couple. But this what you call love.

And oh what a good feeling it is.


As Micheal pulls out to leave.

Ashley kneels down to her best friend. and pets her on her head.

Ashley: Hey baby-girl.. Are you ready for and outing.

Roxy: ~ruff ruff~

Ashley: Sometimes I wonder if you can really understand me...

Ashley: Come girl lets go and get Rex our new dog and house mate too.

Roxy: ~ruff ruff~

Ashley: I guess you are a little happy.. (*laughs to herself)

So they leave out and heads for the park.. But before the leave she tells the movers where the house was. The one whom is in charge is one of her good friends Shawn.

Ashley: Hey Shawn, the address is 1606 Shady brook Way.

Shawn: Oh okay Ash. How long well it be before you get there.

Ashley: I should be there now later then 6. So go in and set the house up for me.. You have that eye...

Shawn: Yea, I'll make it look beautiful for you..

Ashley: Okay Shawn.. Cya

Shawn: Cya Ash!


First stop Ashley stops off at the park with Roxy to let her play a little bit.
Roxy loves to play fetch. It is just something about running back and forth. And going after a stick.

But she just gets a kick out of it. And Ashley loves to make her dog happy.


Now it is time to leave and pick up Rex. He is at the pet shop that is down to street. So off they go...



They get there, And Roxy goes over and plays with a chew toy on the ground.

And Ashley goes over to Mr. Green and picks up her new dog.

Mr. Green: Ah hello and nice to meet you Ms. Banks. I see you are here to get you new dog..

Ashley: Yes Mr. Green. So where is he..

Mr Green: Here he is..

Ashley: oh he is beautiful.. What is he mixed with?

Mr. Green: He is Husky mix with a Wolf. That explains his deep grey color and his big paws.

Ashley: He is so friendly. Would he be safe around other people and dogs?

Mr.Green: Need not to worry. He past all of his tests. And is a good dog.


Ashley: Hey boy are you ready to go home. I have a nice pretty girl who is going to love you

Rex: ~ruff ruff~

Ashley: (giggles) I'm happy you are going to my house too..

So she gets up and get the dogs together and heads off to their new house.

Not to far away. She slows down and she see the house. And was like that is a very beautiful house. She sees Shawn leaving.. And waving goodbye to her oh his way.

~ Next Morning~





Here we are......1606 Shady brook Way.


Micheal is outside with the dogs. Ashley sat and watch him for a while before she had to get ready for work.

Ashley: My ride is going to be here shortly so I have to go and get ready

Micheal: Okay baby, I have some people coming over the set up the yard and get the driveway done.

Ashley's ride pulled and kisses Micheal good bye. Micheal just laid around the house that day. For once he was getting into watching the soaps. When they went off he fixed dinner and Ashley came home and they sat done to a nice quiet evening at home. Not to much was said over dinner that night. And the both went to bed together for that night...


Next morning Ashley gets up to a nice a warm breakfast with Micheal.

Ashley: mmm This is so good. I love pancakes in the morning

Micheal: I know that you do.

Ashley: Oh honey! I'm inviting Brandon, my co-worker over for dinner tonight. We have so business to take care of and we need to have a plan of attack. So is it okay.

Micheal: Yeah it is okay. I'll cook dinner then..
Ashley oh honey you are so sweet. Thank you baby.. Okay I have to run.. Thanks for breakfast.

Micheal: Your welcome.

Micheal was off from work today and he was taken care of most of the hose work until Lucy came back to work for them. He really didn't know what to fix for dinner all her knew was that it was going to be good.

Later that evening, Ashley gets home and goes and gets ready for company. She comes down stairs and Ask Micheal a question....

Ashley: Micheal are you going to change clothes?

~tasting to food to make sure it was good~

Micheal: Ah no why should I have to change. I'm very comfortable in what I have on. You didn't say that it was going to be a dinner party all you said was you were have a co-worker over for dinner.

~ Micheal looks up and see what she has on ~

Micheal: What the hell is you wearing?

Ashley: Don't you like?

Micheal: Yes, but you said nothing of showing off you figure I think you should go and change into something more covering

Ashley: There is nothing wrong with what I have on. And I'm very comfortable in what I have on too..

Micheal: I really disapprove of what you are wearing

Ashley: Disapprove?! ah you are starting to sound like my father...

~ Door bell ranges~

Ashley: He is here. Can we stop fighting please and have a good dinner?

Micheal: This isn't over...


Ashley goes and gets the door. Brandon looks at her like wow and gives her a hug. Micheal is standing off...and then walks up.

Ashley: Brandon this is Micheal

Brandon: Hello nice to finally meet you. She talks highly about you at work. And I have dine at your restaurants. I love your food.

Micheal: Nice to meet you too. And thanks, I enjoy cooking

Brandon: I can tell it comes out in your dishes

Ashley: Well let go and eat shall we...

Brandon: I feel as though we can move this company into a new direction.


~ At the dinner table~
Ashley: What direction do you think?


Brandon: Well we can up are sales by changing the way we an approach. If we market it correctly people will see that it is more useful to us in a everyday life style.


Ashley: Ah! I see what you are saying.. So what we should do is change the whole product type to fit the way of life.


Micheal just sat quietly and listen to what was being said. He watching how Brandon would look at her while she was talking. Micheal knows that look.


Micheal:: hmm does he honestly think that I don't know what he is thinking. Don't he know that I would brake him in two if he was to touch her. She mine buddy and you can't have her. So get you mind off of it..::


Brandon:: man oh man, I never knew she had a body like that. wow if this low life wasn't here I would make her mine.. What does she see in you man? I'm clean cut and works where the big money rolls in. And you work in a restaurant. Not much of money in that is there. She needs to drop this zero and get with me.. ::


Well dinner was finally over and Micheal cleans up the dishes meanwhile in that living room.


Brandon: So when is the wedding?


Ashley: In three days, wow crazy how time rolls by.


Brandon: Yea really. My I ask why him?


Ashley: I have known him all of my life and he has been more to me then anyone in this world and I love him for who he is and for what he is about. And there is no man in this world that can take his place.


Micheal over heard what they were talking about. And he smile and he thought about their little argument. He was like so what if she wear things like that. At least he knows that she well always have him in her heart..


He goes out to join them in the living room. He sits down next to Ashley and she leans back up against him, and smiles to himself.


Brandon: Well I guess it is time that I should be get going. I think we have covered most of our information tonight. I'll be ready to put them in motion tomorrow.


Ashley: Thanks for coming and I'll see you tomorrow then. Good Night Brandon.


She walks him to the door, and locks up for tonight. she turns around and Micheal was standing behind her.


Micheal: This was a nice dinner. I'm glad that he is gone. So what do you say we going up stair and tell some stories to each other.


Ashley: Oh Micheal you are turned on aren't you..


So Micheal grabs her hand and leads her upstairs. Before then could get into the room. They were kissing each other so deeply. Micheal pick her up and carried her into the room and laid he down on the bed. He kiss her neck her shoulder. Basically when all was said and done they make some earthshaking love that night.

After moving some mountains they held each other that night.


They bodies had become one, there was no more time left. They now have a day an a half left before they get married.


And tomorrow Ashley will be setting up and making sure that everything is in over.


And not to mention that Tiffany will be coming by to help her in getting things together.



____________________________________________________________________


Did I see him getting a little jealous about Brandon being there.. It seem that Brandon did have his thoughts too. but I'm glad to see in the end that she did set him straight.


Wow the big day is only a day away. I can't wait.....


Can you?

2 comments:

S@n said...

:O i cant wait for the wedding day !!!i hope that Brandon Guy wont do anything fishy!!!...

hopefully everything will be great on their special day!!!:D

:D looking forward to next chapter:D

:D

i have to go do groceries.. when i come back i will make sure i read your new story:D

thanks for letting me know they were out:D

have a great day:D bye bye

Leah said...

Wow, another dog added to the family. That's so nice - now they can have puppies :)
And they've moved house. A fresh start for the two of them.