Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Part VI

As their relationship grows, their love for each other has grown deeper and deeper. As time skips forward, Micheal has decide that today is going to be that day.. hmm wonder what he has in store for our Ashley. Micheal has been given another promotion at his job.. he has decided to come home and pick Ashley up and go out to celebrate his promotion.. Lets see how this night goes....

Micheal pulls up and honks the horn. Ashley comes out and gets into the his truck.

Ashley: Wow baby, another one.. You are just doing your thing at work. I'm so proud of you.

Micheal: It is crazy, I know. I guess my cooking skills has been improving as times goes on.. And not to mention that I pick some tips from Mrs Paula Deen.. When she had me a guest on her show. She is such a wonderful person and has helped me improve my skills..

Ashley: Well she is a sweet-heart, she loves to help others. Okay, honey! Well lets get this party started.. So where are we going to eat.

Micheal: We are going to "Ole Times Cafe" It is in town.. You'll love it..

Ashley: Well lets get going..

They pull out and head in town. The evening was a nice a cool. As easy breeze the blow so softly through the trees, so soft that it gave you goose bums. They had the music low in the truck, very slow and soulful music was playing on a jazz station. They find a parking spot around the corner from the cafe'.


Micheal gets out and walks around and opens the door for Ashley.. she smiles at him like what are you doing but it was cute. She gets out and gives him a kiss on the cheek. His locks up and they over to the cafe.

**Inside the Cafe`**

They were seated at a table for two.

Micheal: So what do you think about this place?

Ashley: It's nice a cozy... (laughs) I really do like it here.. Now I hope that their food is as good as yours.. Then this would an A-plus spot.

Micheal: Aww baby, You say such sweet things.

They laugh together and the food is been served. They both thank the waiter, and then also order some wine for them, to aid them in their celebration.



Ashley: This toast is for the man that I love and honor, and has done so well in his life so far.

Micheal is blushing and smiling. Then he speaks,

Micheal: This toast is to the woman of my dreams, and who have help me to get this far in my life.


She smile and blushes too..


They both took a sip


Their dinner was lovely. But it has come to the moment that he hopes that goes well...

Micheal: Ashley I love you so much, for you being yourself. For helping me and most of all being my friend. I wish I had done this long time ago.

Ashley: what are you talking about? What do you mean along time ago?..

Micheal: I think about you everyday. We have been dating for a year now. But you and I have never had sex yet. But even thou that is not the case. we have known each other since we were kids.

Ashley: I know we have, I know never did that... But Micheal it is because....

Micheal: Because?!

Ashley: Do I have to tell you here and right now?

Micheal: No, you can tell me when get home. But I have to say something.. I want you to know I'm not going anywhere. I am where I want to be

Ashley: Are you sure about that? Am I who you really want you be with?

Micheal: Yes I love you and Roxy too. I know, I can't forget the dog..

Ashley: (smile) Yea can't forget my dog. I love you too Micheal. You mean so much to me. It is just I'm afraid that you will leave me.

Micheal: Why would I do that. I love you and only you.



They stop to drink some more wine.


Micheal: ::She really thinks that I would leave her. I guess now is a good time to show her::


Ashley: Does he really love me or is he just saying this to keep me at bay. I want to believe him. I know he will leave me if he finds out that I'm... *sigh


Micheal: I have something for you Ashley

Ashley: You do?! What?! what is it?

Micheal: when I tell you I'm not going anywhere I mean it. I love you Ashley Banks!....

Ashley: I... I... I...

Micheal: I want to understand there is no one in this world that I would rather be with. I love you Ashley..

Ashley: ....... *sigh


Ashley: You are joking right? Micheal I can't believe... what it is a necklace?

Micheal: Ashley Banks Will you marry me?

Ashley: (surprised look on face)

~He sits with a smile on his face.~

Ashley: Oh my! oh my! oh my god!!!.... Oh Micheal I don't know what to say

Micheal: Well you could start with.. Yes! Micheal, I will marry you.. it is not that hard to say or do.

Ashley: Oh my it is a ring



Micheal: (laughing) What did you think it was. So will you?


Ashley: Yes! yes! yes! yes! yes! I will marry you Micheal!


Micheal: Great! That is what I wanted to hear you say.


Ashley: Oh it is so beautiful Micheal. Oh I love you honey

Micheal: I'm glad you like the ring. And I love you too baby

Ashley: Like it baby I love it

Micheal: I'm glad that you really love it.. And I'm going to make you life so happy...

Ashley: oh honey you already have made me happy... this is the happiest day of my life...

They finish up their dinner, and left for the evening......


The next day, Ashley leaves for work. Micheal get up and leaves out for his early morning run, He always takes Roxy with him on his jogs. As he got back to the house, he calls Ashley at work..


Micheal: Hey baby I just wanted you to know that Roxy and I are back. I'm going to give her a bath, before I leave for work. I love you. I can't wait to see you when I get home.

Ashley: I love you too. What time to you leave for work. (laugh blushingly)

Micheal: I'm going to be leaving around 10am. What time will you be home?

Ashley: I won't be home until 3:30pm. Don't forget to feed Roxy before you leave

Micheal: Great I'm off at 5pm. I won't I'll feed her as soon as I get off of the phone.

Ashley: Great I'll have dinner ready.. What do you want for dinner?


Micheal: How about fried chicken and rice. Oh honey can you add some green beans to that too.. You know I love that..

Ashley: Oh I know, I know you do baby, I miss you baby.

Micheal: I miss you too. I was thinking about you earlier today while I was.....

Ashley: Oh.. Micheal! You need to stop, You are so bad... I have to go baby.. I love you.

Micheal: I love you too baby.

He got ready to leave for work. He was thinking about her more and more.. how she is going to be his wife soon. Then he was thinking back on when they were kids. how he would tell her about his dates and his hot heavy dates. But back then she never once told him about any of hers. After thinking about it more he just realize.. I don't think she has had sex yet.. He got a look on his face like oh my goodness. This is going to be special.. Micheal had a wonderful thought...

Micheal ::Our first marriage and her first time. wow!::

Then Micheal leave out for work

Ashley gets home from work.. and was thinking about how time as gone by. But she hasn't gotten in contact with he best friend Tiffany.. So she goes and gets on-line, because she know where she hangs at on-line. She jumps on this web site called
VampireRave
,where she see here best friend and sends her a message.
Tiffany answers back.....


Tiffany: So Ash, How is everything? I talked to your mom the other day and she told me that you are getting married. Why didn't you tell me...

Ashley: Oh Tif, We have not sit a date But you will be the first to know really. Oh I miss talking to you girl.

Tiffany: I miss you too honey. And I'm so happy for you. But I can't believe that it is Micheal, you getting married to. Now how did that happen?

Ashley: Well I let him stay here with, he didn't have a place to go and had no job. His ex-girlfriend kicked him out. After he found that she was cheating on him. It was rough having him here at first. Well he gotten better and then about year ago he asked me out and I said yes... It is a dream come true. I mean I never though that I would be getting married.

Tiffany: Oh girl you are crazy. But you have a big heart. I'm just glad that he didn't use you honey. I've been worry about you. Because you are so given. And I'm just scared that someone will use that against you.

Ashley: Oh honey, I'll be okay really I will

Tiffany: I hope so... So When will I be a God-Mother. Because I'm waiting for some kiddies.

Ashley: Kids? You better go and have your own.(hahah) You know I have not done that yet

Tiffany: Oh girl I don't want any kids of my own. Haven't done what? Are you telling me that you are...

Ashley: Yes! I haven't had sex yet Tif. You know I have always been waiting for that day.

Tiffany: Oh my goodness, You have kept it for this long. Oh my god, does he know?!

Ashley: No I haven't told him this

Tiffany: You mean you two have been dating for a year now and you are now engaged and he has not even pop the cherry.. like oh my god.. I can't believe it. I would have gone crazy by now. Girl you are stronger then me on this one. Wow!

Ashley: Oh Tif, you are crazy girl.We have messed around but we don't go that far..

Tiffany: You know he has known you, since we were little and I'm sure he is going to figure it out sooner or later..

Ashley: I know I know, I will tell him then

Tiffany: You should tell him now not later. Not two night before you guys get married. He has to know, so he will understand why you too haven't been doing the nasty... lol

Ashley: Oh Tif, girl you are so gross

Tiffany: lol Girl if I didn't put it to you straight you would never know. So you know you have to wear White at your wedding because you are a virgin lol

Ashley: Well you stop joking, you are such a butt munch..

Tiffany: Well at least I get it and you don't lol

Ashley: Oh! Oh! you are so wrong.... lol

Tiffany: Well honey I have to get ready for work. You keep me posted on the wedding day, So I can be there see my two best friends getting married....

Ashley: Okay honey luv ya cya

Tiffany: Luv ya 2

< Tiffany has login off>

After talking to her girlfriend, She began think about how she wanted to be with Micheal. She doesn't want to just rush right into things with him. She doesn't want him to be mad either.

So.....

Ashley::I'm going to wait up for him and we are going to talk, and get some understanding. I want to make sure that there are no more secrets.::

Not to long after her little pep talk to herself Micheal pulls up in the driveway.. And her heart begins to pound.


Ashley: Hey honey, how was work?

Micheal: Work was good. I'm shocked to see that you are still up baby. Sorry I did call to let you know that I had to work late. One of the guys called out.

Ashley: I know, Oh really I hope he is okay. But I stay up because we don't get a chance to see each other often. So I waited up for you.

Micheal: Aww baby, that is so sweet of you. Yet he is okay but his wife went into labor. So they had to head for the hospital

Ashley: Oh my! I hope that she will be well. Did you eat? I made you a plate it is in the fridge.

Micheal: Yes I grab something on the home. Aww thank you baby, I'll take it tomorrow for lunch.

Ashley: Aww honey you are welcome, But we need to talk.

Micheal: Yes we do, Honey I'll let you go first.

Ashley: *sighs* Baby, I know you love me there is question about that. But I also know that you and I haven't had sex yet. It is because I'm still a virgin. I know this may become a shock to you. but I want you to know this because I don't want to keep any secrets between you and me..

He listens, he sees that some tears has came to her eyes. He knows that this was very hard for her to tell. But he has already figured it out. But instead of being an ass like he used to be. He just looks at her a pulls her close to him and say.....


Micheal: Babe, I know now and why, And I understand. It just makes me more happy to know that you are special to me. And I love you

She starts crying...

Ashley: Oh Micheal you indeed a wonderful man. And I'm so happy and honored to become your wife.. I love you so much too

Micheal: Baby you don't have to cry, everything is going to be alright.

They held each other for such a long time. He kissed her on the forehead. Just having her in his arms was a wonderful feeling.

But now for holding each for this long time it has lead to other things. She wanted him to kiss her so bad. That........

Micheal: Come here..

Ashley: Yes baby?

He planted the most passionate kiss on her. He wanted her to be comfortable about her being in the same bed with him.

He wanted to feel how her body would feel, but he didn't push her to far. He just gave her enough to think about how it would be.

Her mind was racing... is it going to happen now,

Ashley ::Oh my god, I'm so scared. Is this going to happen tonight. Oh no it can't happen, but I want it to. I want it to be with him. Oh my, why do I have so tinglely all over. Oh my is how it surpose to feel. oh my god this is weird.. His lips are so soft, his hands are so big. oh lord if tonight is going to be the night make it go right. oh please.....::


She felt he muscles get tight., and she frozed... They stop kissing, he looks at her and say....


Micheal: baby, it is okay lets gets some rest and we can go running in the morning okay..


Sounding a little disappointed but about not having it happen right now. But she know that the timing isn't right, and they ain't married yet

Ashley: oh okay baby,



And off to sleep they fall. This is a new feeling for her, no man has ever been in her bed. But this night, this man. She feels that it is all right, shall she dares to move close to him and put her arm around him and cuddle.. That is what she did and fell fast to sleep.. She has never felt this safe in ages it was like it was ment to be.


____________________________________________________________________



What a way to feel loved you know. Them two are made for each other...

And wow what a secret to have. Ashley is now at the age of 32, and still pure. now isn't that something.

Well stay tune until the next chapter to see how their lives unfold.....

3 comments:

S@n said...

hi there:D sorry i took too long to read your story:d my computer was acting all crazy lately i could barely use the internet:D

love your story:D again love the conversation (on line Ashley and friend, lol)

love the part with Paula Deen... I love the food channel too!! lol:D

im glad they didnt "make it" yet... hopefully they will wait till they get married:D

great chapter:D :D

S@n said...

i love this part was longer too:D

Leah said...

I loved how Michael proposed to Ashley. So ordinary. Nothing high and lofty like in al those other stories. It felt so natural. And that's waht made it even more romantic...
What I do not understand, though, is why she would be ashamed of being a virgin... Nothing bad about that, I'd say.